Join The Award Winning Team
Account Manager/ Customer Service Representative Position Available!
Job Type: Full-Time
Position: Environmental Insurance Account Manager / Customer Service Representative
Location: Middleton, WI
How to apply?
If you are motivated, energetic, flexible and a hard working individual and can see yourself being successful in this role, please email your resume, application including contact information to firstname.lastname@example.org. After review, we will follow up to schedule a phone interview.
The account manager customer service representative will work closely with the sales team and book of business to provide high customer service satisfaction; sustain client retention, team support and technical expertise pertaining to environmental insurance. The account manager will maintain business relationships via multiple channels of communications and deliver services as a link between the carrier, client, agent and other organizations as necessary. This includes assisting in writing new business and retaining existing accounts.
Environmental Insurance Account Manager/Customer Service Agents general duties and responsibilities will include but not limited to:
- Working with the ARMR Producer to retain clients and to deliver service to meet client, or agents specific needs including but not limited to: Explaining coverage purchased and/ or advantages, and disadvantages of various policies to promote sale of insurance plans.
- Provide prompt, accurate, and friendly customer service. Service includes responding to inquiries regarding insurance availability, eligibility coverages, policy changes, insurance certificates, transfers, claim, and billing clarification via phone, fax or email.
- Providing support and leadership to the Producer and ARMR team. Support includes working with your ARMR producer to achieve yearly and monthly production goals.
- Record all activities in the database system (EPIC) for record keeping purposes and to support the sales process.
- Establishes payment arrangements with clients for each new/renewal account according to Agency guidelines. Collects premiums as required.
- Reviewing policies and quotes for accuracy
- Processing audits and dividends from Carriers
- Manage the retention of existing and new business through spreadsheets, company database, email, telephone, voicemail, fax and hard copy documents.
- Support with other various ARMR staff duties when they are not available/or time is available. Tasks include but are not limited to: data entry, marketing, data quality control etc.
- Able to work/ be available remotely during nonscheduled hours: responsibilities including forwarding business line and monitoring emails through company provided smartphone, answering client phone calls or urgent emails as needed.
Environmental Insurance Account Manager/Customer Service Agent Requirements
- Bachelors or Associates degree from a college or university; and/or minimum of 2 to 3 years work experience at an insurance agency or company specializing in insurance; or minimum of 5 years equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Able to use and learn computer functions quickly
- Must be highly proficient in Microsoft Office, Word, Excel, Outlook and Adobe
- Prior experience in a database managing system
- Professional skills in written and verbal communication
- Self-motivated and goal-orientated
- Detail orientated
- Pro-active in problem solving
- Works well under pressure and deadlines
- Strong time management and follow-through skills
- Poses a high level of organization skills and the ability to multi-task
- Ability to work independently and prioritize duties, as well as work cooperatively in a team environment.
- Experience in the property casualty side of insurance is required
- Carries a property and casualty insurance license preferred (if not, must be obtained within 3 months of working for ARMR,LLC)
- Previous relevant professional experience preferred.