During the upcoming tourist season Thailand is still in the epidemic situation of viral infectious disease Corona 2019 or covid 19, so tourists should consider the safety of traveling.
The Department of Disease Control has the following recommendations:
1.Check information about the COVID-19 outbreak in the country from the Department of Disease Control website.
Should study the prevention and control measures of such provinces, which may have specific requirements such as closing the place or limiting number of tourists
2. Provide information on telephone numbers of agencies that provide assistance in case of illness or ท่องเที่ยวไทย incidents emergency while traveling, such as a hospital, police station or tourist information center.
3. People with chronic diseases People with impaired immune systems, young children and the elderly when traveling in the province people who have COVID-19 should be careful when entering crowded areas
and touching others. and should be vaccinated against annual influenza
4. Choose to use the services of accommodation, restaurants or various tourist attractions. certified standarda safe establishment (Safety and Health Administration (SHA)) should be an open place,
systematically good ventilation, avoid being in a closed place. or has a bad ventilation system
5. It is recommended to travel on a day that is not crowded. This will reduce the risk of getting infected from others.
6. Participation in activities Activities that involve large groups of people should be avoided. or a closed place or have air conditioning system For activities that require sharing equipment, such as hiking, diving, or rafting,
check standards of equipment used and maintenance before use
7. If you have a fever or are unwell, you should suspend or postpone the trip.
8. While traveling Should prepare enough alcohol gel and a mask or a personal cloth mask.
Wear a mask or cloth mask at all times. And when disposing of masks, they should be disposed of in infectious waste bags provided by the facility.
9. When traveling to various places in the community, register for entry and exit at designated points or scan QR Code Thai Chana. including complying with the rules of that place as well as should note the date and time
places to visit or use services throughout the trip for the benefit of tracking contacts If there is an infected person in the area
10. Take care of personal hygiene. Always wash your hands thoroughly with soap and water. or alcohol gel 70% or more for at least 20 seconds especially before eating and after going to the bathroom Avoid touching your face, eyes, mouth,
nose unnecessarily, as well as keeping distance from others.
11. For tourists who have recently come from abroad Should suspend or postpone travel to other provinces until 14 days. If staying at the hotel, a certificate of detention as required by the government should be presented to the hotel staff.
12. After returning from a trip If you have an illness or discomfort such as a cold, influenza, diarrhea or any suspected medical condition that may be caused by tourism recommend to see a doctor as well as inform the doctor about the details of the travel history
for the benefit of diagnosis and treat disease properly
When traveling in general areas
1. It is recommended to choose a travel date that can avoid congestion in the use of various services.
2. Choose to use tourist attractions, restaurants, restaurants, hotels, shopping malls and shopping centers. or public transport that is safe that has been certified by the standards of a safe establishment (Safety
and Health Administration : SHA) or an open facility Have good ventilation and avoid being in a closed place. or has a bad ventilation system
3. Tourists should strictly abide by the rules of the attractions. For the safety of yourself and others, such as not drinking alcohol Do not cook or light a fire in a prohibited area. or to register for identity verification before entering the place
4. If you have a fever or are unwell should suspend or postpone the trip
5. Wear a mask or cloth mask at all times when leaving the accommodation. or while living with others including the importance of keeping distance between people
6. Maintain personal hygiene, such as washing your hands thoroughly with soap and water. Or use alcohol gel 70% or more every time before eating. after going to the bathroom and after coughing