Minimum Premium $750.00
- Improper disposal of medical records-A restoration firm entered a medical facility after a significant water event. While collecting all wet documents, the employee of the firm took wet medical records and simply disposed of them in the trash. This became a claim because for the failure to properly destroy personal information.
- Another example of Improper disposal of medical records is a firm was doing janitorial work at a medical facility. There were two bags sitting side by side. An employee grabbed the wrong bag and improperly disposed of it. This bag contained medical records and they were not properly handled. Not only was this an uncovered claim for the insured, but they also lost the contract with the medical facility.
- Facebook, LinkedIn and other social media. Most businesses use social media as part of their advertising and or reaching out to the public. By using social media you open a whole new world of potential uncovered claims from a possible trade infringement by posting logos or simply not having permission to use a photo they may have taken of a completed job.
- An insured takes payment over the internet and should there be a hacking of the system and a data breach this could be an uncovered claim.
How To Get A Quote:
4 underwriting questions that require answers to obtain a quote:
- Name and address of the insured
- Annual Revenues
- Number of Employees
- Number of Locations
Policy written through Indemnity Insurance Company of North America A++ XV